Welcome to Easy Spoken English Help

Welcome to our blog and you can find here Spoken English lessons, secrets for your success, self help articles about Health, Food, Money, Jobs and Career, Education, Parenting, Travel, Business, Technology, and much more.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Email friends with pictuers batch -02

Bryan


Age: 19
Country: Australia
Email: bcarls02@hotmail.com
Comments: Hi, I'm Bryan, I want to talk to people and meet new friends around theworld, feel free to contact me





Jeff Stones


Email: Sheffielder@cfl.rr.com
Country: USA
Comments: Even though I have been fortunate enough to have traveled all over the world through my job as an Electrical Controls Engineer and, established many friendships along the way, I still would like to make new friends.....and lasting friendships too. At the age of 54 I have now settled down to life in Florida USA and have stopped travelling for business .........but I still like to travel overseas occasionally. If you are interested in joining me in a true friendship then please feel free to write to me.


Irene

Email: crackingbulldog@yahoo.es
Comments: I'm 30 y.o and looking for male friends around the globe and would be honoured to invite them to come over and visit mycountry and city and possibly to go hiking together.I can be different with different people. Generally, I'm smart andcurious just about everything. I'm eager to learn and try new things,read new books, try new recipes, watch new movies, see new places. I'mhungry for this life and what it has to offer. And it has so much instock!!! I can be serious and funny; I love quiet times with god and bealone sometimes, however, very much enjoy a good company of friends.Like meaningful conversation and sometimes like going wild and havemassive parties. Love challenging things. Hate routine.

Jehanzaib


Email: jehanzaibaks@hotmail.com
Country: Pakistan
Comments: I am jehanzaib from pakistan like to make friends with japan & pakistan women, My address: jehanzaib zaib house s /n a-233 session court jhelum pakistan


Farhaj


Email: farhaj_m@hotmail.com
Country: Pakistan
Comments: I am 30 years old Male and single. I live in Pakistan and working as accountant in a firm. I like to travel and learn about new people and places. Also like to read and make friends. If you wish to start a sincere friendship write to me. Best of Luck to all of you


Helen


Email: merkelov@online.debryansk.ru
Country: Russia
Comments: I am 17 and have brown hair and grey eyes. I live in Russia. I want to have pen pals from USA, UK, Canada and Australia. I promise to write back to you! E-mail me now!



Claudio

Country: Italy
Comments: I'm looking for ww penpalspostal adress: Oddone Claudio, via Papa Giovanni XXIII N°25, 18011 Arma di taggia(IM), ITALY

Morticia

Email: midnight_morticia2000@yahoo.com
Comments: I am looking for penpals all over the world. I am a single mother living in the United States and have never been out of this country though I have been all over. So i am interested in learning about other countries and its cultures.

I need to meet people who share my same interests and that can handle my weird sense of humor through emails and instant messages and that can put up with my gothic lifestlye.
I am honest and speak what is on my mind at all times and not in to head games or lies so if that is what you want don't waste our time. Most of the time though i like to just sit back and observe instead of joining in on the the conversation. You learn alot more that way.
All emails will receive a reply so come on and write what do you have to lose?


Ootie


Email: ootie25moh@yahoo.com
Country: USA
Comments: 25 year old Ohio guy would like to hear from all attractive females interested in becoming penfriends----and maybe more. All will be answered---those with pics first.

Faeiz

Email:faeizm@hotmail.com
Country: India
Comments: Hello. My name is Faeiz. I'm a 23 year old Indian male. Let me tell you more about myself. I go to University of Houston in the USA , and major in Computer Information. After I graduate, I will try to get a job in US or may continue with my studies. My hobbies are traveling, reading detective stories, drawing and 3"D animation. My favorite singers are Celine Dion, Bad Boys Blue and Whitney Houston. How about you? Who is your favorite singer? I hope to hear from you soon.