Welcome to Easy Spoken English Help

Welcome to our blog and you can find here Spoken English lessons, secrets for your success, self help articles about Health, Food, Money, Jobs and Career, Education, Parenting, Travel, Business, Technology, and much more.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How to call and make an appointment at a Hospital?

  • Receptionist :
  • Good Morning SEH hospital, how may I help you?

  • Patient :
  • Good Morning, May name is Mohammed and I would like to make an appointment please.

  • Receptionist :
  • What are your Symptoms?

  • Patient :
  • My stomach hurts and I am vomiting

  • Receptionist :
  • How long have you felt this way?

  • Patient :
  • For the past three days.

  • Receptionist :
  • Alright, Dr. Abdullah has an appointment open at 9:00 tonight. Will that be okay for you?

  • Patient :
  • Yes, thank you very much, I will be there.

I wish you good luck with your English Learning.