Welcome to Easy Spoken English Help

Welcome to our blog and you can find here Spoken English lessons, secrets for your success, self help articles about Health, Food, Money, Jobs and Career, Education, Parenting, Travel, Business, Technology, and much more.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What is Tense?

Tense is a form of a verb use to express the time of an action and There are two lessons of basic tenses that STUCTURE = How do you make the tense? And USE = When and Why do you use the tense? You may find that many of the English tenses do not have direct translations in your language. Many of English learners worry about tense. No worries and that is not a problem, because if you ask native English speakers about tenses 99 % of them would know a little about terms like Present Continuous or Past Perfect and they would know nothing about tenses but they can all speak fluent English and communicate effectively.

Stop worrying about English Tenses and try to become like one of those native speakers!

How many Tenses are there in English? There are twelve tenses in English Language.


Present
Simple Present Tense: (I teach you)
Present Continuous Tense: (I am teaching you)
Present Perfect Tense: (I have taught you)
Present Perfect Continuous Tens: (I have been teaching you)


Past
Simple Past Tense: (I did teach you)
Past Continuous Tense: (I was teaching you)
Past Perfect Tense: (I had taught you)
Past Perfect Continuous Tens: (I had been teaching you)


Future
Simple Future Tense: (I will teach you)
Future Continuous Tense: (I will be teaching you)
Future Perfect Tense: (I will have taught you)
Future Perfect Continuous Tens: (I will have been teaching you)

I wish you Good Luck with your English Learning!