Welcome to Easy Spoken English Help

Welcome to our blog and you can find here Spoken English lessons, secrets for your success, self help articles about Health, Food, Money, Jobs and Career, Education, Parenting, Travel, Business, Technology, and much more.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Commonly used phrases to ask directions.


When we are lost, we don't know where to go and all we have to do is to ask for direction



  • Excuse me; I am sorry to interrupt you but I was wandering, how do I get Hilton Hotel please?
  • Excuse me; I am a little lost, can you help me out to get to the bank please?
  • Excuse me; I am trying to find out an ATM, can you help me to nearest ATM?
  • Excuse me; can you give me quick directions to the bus station please?
  • Excuse me; I am new here. Can you tell me where the restroom please?
  • Excuse me: I am looking for Bank of SABB. Do you know how to get there?
  • Excuse me; how long does it take to get to the museum from here?
  • Excuse me; can you point me to the nearest police station please?
  • Excuse me; I am new here. Is there a grocery store around here?
  • Excuse me; can you tell me the way to King Khalid Street please?
  • Excuse me; could you tell me the way to the rain station please?
  • Excuse me; I am new here. Can you tell me where the bank is?
  • Excuse me; could you tell me where does this road lead to?
  • Excuse me; what is the best way to get to the downtown?
  • Excuse me; do you know how to get to the Rail Station?
  • Excuse me; I am lost, is there any grocery store nearby?
  • Excuse me; do you know where the post office is?
  • Excuse me; how do I get to the library from here?
  • How long does it take to get there?
  • Is it far from here?
  • Is it close to the bank?

Good luck with you English Learning